Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bobby Brown speaks about the latest Interview with Oprah!


Bobby Browns speaks with Insider:
While Whitney spoke about there 14 year marriage, drug use, abuse (verbal&physical), and their daughter...
Bobby Tells Insider; "I think we corrupted each other"- "I don't think she hurt me or I hurt her. I just think we had a 14 year marriage that had its ups and downs and not many people understood it."-When speaking about past drug use Bobby tells Insider ; "I used an awful lot you know and I cant take that back." He goes on to reveal that his drug of choice was cocaine, saying, "It's a powerful drug." "I think I was bored. I had just gotten married and things weren't right. Unfortunately, I turned to alcohol and drugs."~

Sounds like they are taking the right steps in reclaiming their lives back, first step is admittance right?

No comments:

Post a Comment